41

Flag {$titel}
Sana-WoW - 255 FUNSERVER WotLK 335a 2021

Sana-WoW - 255 FUNSERVER WotLK 335a

[Instant Fun 255][Custom Tier 1-6][Custom Solo Content][All Classes for All Races][Transmog, Wings & Tattoos][60000+ Custom Items][Working Dungeon Finder][Friendly Staff][Balanced Classes][Custom Maps/Instances/World Bosses]Unique PvP...

IN
438
OUT
167
42

Flag {$titel}
XEON Online 2021

XEON Online

- Free To Play - Play 2 Win - Free Silk - New Unique - New Areas - Vote System - New Special Trade Points Reward System - 247 Events - Cap 130 - Skills 130 - Skill Mastery EU 260 CH 390 - Degree 14 MAX Plus 1620ADV - Alchemy Rate 3x - No Limits - High...

IN
412
OUT
234
45

Flag {$titel}
Immortal-WoW 4.3.4 2021

Immortal-WoW 4.3.4

Willkommen auf Immortal-WoW. Dein deutscher Cataclysm Server mit Blizzlike Raten. Auf unserer Homepage findest du viele Infos und Befehle für unseren Server. NPC Bots helfen dir beim Questen, wenn mal nicht so viele Spieler online sind. ...

IN
389
OUT
113
47

Flag {$titel}
Ilaros WoW 2021

Ilaros WoW

WotLK als Familie, unaufgeregte Spieler mit Freude am Questen, Leveln, Farmen und Wipen - Interfraktionsgruppen, Raten und Instanzen blizzlike, mit interessanten Bugs, aber mit aktivem Team - wir arbeiten daran und haben noch viel vor.

IN
322
OUT
87
49
Dream Knight Online 2021

Dream Knight Online

DreamKO is a Light Farm/PK Server. Starting Level 60 MAX LVL 83 - Starting Gear included Max upgrade +10 for armors/weapons - +5 for accesories. You can get your gear really fast

IN
286
OUT
73
51

Flag {$titel}
Cascade WoW 3.3.5 2021

Cascade WoW 3.3.5

Haste Server - Instant Level 255 - Over 100M HP -- World chat - pocket Teleporter -- VIP system - VIP Commands - Starters gear - Upgrade able gear sets - Custom instances - Over 5000 custom items - Over 1000 custom quests - Custom Instances and Raids -...

IN
241
OUT
109
52
OhaGaming | v1534 ORIGINAL VERSION  2021

OhaGaming | v1534 ORIGINAL VERSION

Easy EXP / Medium Farm - The only ROFD Server at original version 1534 - Play again on best Knight Online version from 2008 year - Max Level 80 - Starting Gear included - Max upgrade +9 / 21 rebirth for armors/weapons and +1 for accessories - Custom...

IN
225
OUT
80
54
OverSized-WoW LvL 255 FUNSERVER 335a WotLK 2021

OverSized-WoW LvL 255 FUNSERVER 335a WotLK

[WoW WOTLK Private Server][255 Level][Balanced Classes][https://discord.gg/sFUkTCNs4A] [Custom] Items, Instances, Quests, Zone, Creatures, Morphs, Titles, WorldBoss, Wings, DragonBallZ, Gems, Spells, Enchants, Mounts, VisualSpells, Automated Event, ...

IN
185
OUT
54
55

Flag {$titel}
Warrior-WoW Instant255+Blizlike 100x 3.3.5a 2021

Warrior-WoW Instant255+Blizlike 100x 3.3.5a

[255 Level Cap] [Tier 1 to Tier 28] [1v1 Arena] [80000+ Custom Items] [Amazing Custom and scripted Instances] [Custom Quests] [Working BG and Arena] [Custom Mall] [Balanced Classes] [Friendly Staff][Transmog Mall] [Custom Bosses14] +Blizlike 100x Server...

IN
153
OUT
68
57
Ogame Space Online Strategy Game 2021

Ogame Space Online Strategy Game

OgameSpace, tarayıcı (browser) üstünden internet bağlantısı aracılığıyla oynanan, özel bir kurulum gerektirmeyen, ücretsiz bir uzay strateji oyunudur.

IN
136
OUT
52
59
L2Pavel NO Custom Interlude OFF 2021

L2Pavel NO Custom Interlude OFF

Informations L2Pavel - Lineage 2 Interlude OFF. Time Server, Site and Forum - GMT -3 Duration of the Buffs, Dances and Songs - 4 hours Maximum Buffs Slots - 40 Maximum Slots Dances and Songs - 12 Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90%...

IN
132
OUT
5
60
OGame Dark Online Space Game 2021

OGame Dark Online Space Game

OGame Dark is a space strategy game with hundreds of players playing together at the same time trying to be the best. Everything what you need to the play is a Standard Browser.

IN
126
OUT
48