1592
Heroes-Onlien 2021

Heroes-Onlien

Cap 110 Degree 11 EXP/SP 50x PT Exp 65x Gold/Drop 90x Race CH/EU Start Gold/SP Yes Vote System Soon Auto Event's Soon Tradegoods Disabled Magic-Pop Disabled Alchemy Rate 15x Max Plus. +17 (with Adv.)

Votes
0
129
L2 Pietinis 2021

L2 Pietinis

Lineage 2 classic based on 3.0 kamael private server files Rates x15, more info at website

Votes
2
84
Rappelz KOBK 2021

Rappelz KOBK

New Rappelz private server GM's events.no Cash shop."NOT" a Pay to win.you start out at lvl 150.if you are up for a challenge then we are the server to try out.We are a Custom 9.7 Server

Votes
33
52
Thorium WoW Instant 255 2021

Thorium WoW Instant 255

A Unique WOTLK 335a instant lvl 255, Group and Soloable content, unique upgrading system, artifact system with Roles, Extra expansion content, 14 races incl Worgens, Goblins amp Pandarens, Custom Coded instance and zone for high tier sets

Votes
339
79
Zeus Knight Online 2021

Zeus Knight Online

Zeus Knight Online ZeusKO is a medium farm/ PK server. Max lvl 80 Max armors and weapons upgrade +8. Max accesories upgrade +3.

Votes
48
157
Mu X97D 2021

Mu X97D

SERVER OPEN EX 50 DRP 40 HARD SERVER POİNT KEAP STADS

Votes
1
122
TraLord Server 2021

TraLord Server

The first world site with version 4.5 and new Travian graphics! Experience the best quality without any bugs ... Servers with special prizes !!!

Votes
3
1594

Flag {$titel}
The Space Game 2021

The Space Game

Welcome to the Space game. The speed of the game will allow you to relax and enjoy the gameplay. Fight with hundreds or even thousands of players in the entire universe at the same time to get the title of emperor and become the most experienced player....

Votes
0
97
Capsule-Corp WOTLK & CATA 2021

Capsule-Corp WOTLK & CATA

Hallo User . Du bist auf der suche nach einem Realm , wo du auch alleine alles erledigen kannst ? Und bei bedarf dennoch gerne mit deinen Mates zockst ? Schau dir Capsule-Corp WoW an , hier hast du genau diese Möglichkeit !! Raide Solo , und besuche die...

Votes
21
82
l2ezio 300x interlude 2021

l2ezio 300x interlude

???? L2EZIO é um servidor 300x, Custom Interlude. ???? Enchant Crystal System: Crystal enchant 16 a 25, 50% de chance com drops em PT, farme e All Boss; ???? Blessed Echant 16 a 25, 70% de chance com venda no NPC; ???? Gold enchant de 0 a 25, com 100% de...

Votes
36
128

Flag {$titel}
L2Cetus 2021

L2Cetus

Lineage II Cetus is a C5 (Oath of Blood) retail classic x3 Project. Golden Chronicle is throwing back some memories to oldschool players and gives the chance to new players to live that great expirience of the hardcore way to level up & enjoy parties...

Votes
2
1583
KO1.. More Than a Private SERVER  2021

KO1.. More Than a Private SERVER

the perfection of 1453 Knightonline Version .. all system is automated.. Free Auto loot For everyone Game has its own BOT system .. which allows users to automatically attack and farm there has not been any cheaters yet.. yes you can login to the...

Votes
0
112
RIDERS RAN EP9 2021

RIDERS RAN EP9

Come and Play with us! 260 Max Level (No Reborn) 7 Class Server (Extreme Reboot) 7 to 237 Skills Character Simplify Item Link • Item Preview Right Click Function Equip/ Unequip Character Preview Updated Item Compound [no need to split materials] ...

Votes
6
1595
The Wudhu Socks: Non-Leather Waterproof Socks For Ablution 2021

The Wudhu Socks: Non-Leather Waterproof Socks For Ablution

The Wudhu Socks you can perform ablution easily at the office, at the gym, or at your school or on the go by simply wiping over them! Created by Muslims, for Muslims the Wudhu Socks allow you to perform wudu with ease everywhere, during every occasion....

Votes
0
1591
Dracarys Co - Dragon's Flame 2021

Dracarys Co - Dragon's Flame

[EU][Started 1/1/2021][Perfect ping][no lag][Max level 140][+12][2RBs][P7][Chi][No Jiang][Anti-Cheat][Drop rates 30-60 VIP depends][Bosses][More than +20 PVP/PVE events][GM events every day][Includes all 9 characters with perfect equality of...

Votes
0
65
L2Pavel NO Custom Interlude OFF 2021

L2Pavel NO Custom Interlude OFF

Informations L2Pavel - Lineage 2 Interlude OFF. Time Server, Site and Forum - GMT -3 Duration of the Buffs, Dances and Songs - 4 hours Maximum Buffs Slots - 40 Maximum Slots Dances and Songs - 12 Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90%...

Votes
133
1587
Chinese Classic 1.80 Version 2021

Chinese Classic 1.80 Version

The Chinese version of the legend of Mir, Classic 1.80 Version.Pets, Instances, Taxable Guild system, and more Players can buy everything with gold.

Votes
0
1585
Maylin2 2021

Maylin2

Besucht uns auf Discord. https://discord.gg/VBhBKhq7zv

Votes
0
51

Flag {$titel}
Asgard Online Silkroad 2021

Asgard Online Silkroad

Asgard l NonBotServer l Cap 110 l PVE l New Dungeon l Alex Fw Server Infor : http://asgard-online.eu/?pg=ServerInfo

Votes
339
14

Flag {$titel}
EYE of GODS - INSTANT 80 SHADOWLANDS 2021

EYE of GODS - INSTANT 80 SHADOWLANDS

Welcome to our great community. We would like to share some wonderful news with you. We made a major update to our game. Thanks to the improvements we have introduced, we can release new content, including Tier 11 even up to Tier 25! In addition, we will...

Votes
5,123
162

Flag {$titel}
starmoons2 2021

starmoons2

Starmmons2 est un jeu de conquête spatial pas comme les autres serveurs de type Ogame! En effet, les mégastructures sont l'une de nos principales intégrations en jeu.Après avoir mis à niveau certaines technologies, vous pourrez créer des types de...

Votes
1
121
Elderscape OSRS OPEN BETA! 2021

Elderscape OSRS OPEN BETA!

Elderscape, The Best Oldschool Server! With Fully Integrated RuneLite Client! Elderscape is currently in Open Beta! When the Open Beta ends all user accounts will be reset. All active beta testers, who actively find bugs will be rewarded upon release!

Votes
3
161

Flag {$titel}
CrystaL Mt2 2021

CrystaL Mt2

Geiler Server in Multi Language! Super Konzept und langer Spielspaß garantiert! Open Beta Offizieller Start 10.01.2021 Jetzt Spielen und einen Schritt voraus sein ;)

Votes
1
21
Red Diamond SRO 2021

Red Diamond SRO

Cap: 110 - PVE - Long term - Free silk - Old school Race: Ch / Eu - EXP: 4x - Party EXP: 8x - Drop: 8x - Gold drop: 2x - Berserk: 2x - Old trade system - Original skills - Minimal edits - No stupid glows - SOX drops - All quests give SP - All quests give...

Votes
1,925
96
Rappelz Old School - Classic 8.1 2021

Rappelz Old School - Classic 8.1

Official Classic Epic 8.1 Hard Server, cheap NPC and more fun. Exp Rate: 2 Other Rates: 1 No Edit Items No Soul Pets 7/24 Online Always Active Events

Votes
21
1584
Royalty Road 2021

Royalty Road

Welcome To Royalty Road Online Server information Plvl Server Degree : 11 CAP : 110 Solo Exp : 50x Party Exp : 55x Drop Rate : 5x Drop Gold Rate : 15x Job Rate : 8x Alchemy Rate : 3x Plus Limit : 17 Level Cap | 110 Mastery Level | 330 Guild limit | 50...

Votes
0
110

Flag {$titel}
AOS PvP&PvM Free Shard  2021

AOS PvP&PvM Free Shard

Balanced Old School PvP UO AOS, Skillcap 700, Statcap 250, 0.75 Max Attack Speed, 4/6 Super Fast Casting, Skill Stat Stones, Artifacts, Runic Tools, Resources FREE, Added Level Artifacts 8th and 11th Rarity, Tournaments, Color Wars, Flag Capture, Events...

Votes
7
55
OverSized-WoW LvL 255 FUNSERVER 335a WotLK 2021

OverSized-WoW LvL 255 FUNSERVER 335a WotLK

[WoW WOTLK Private Server][255 Level][Balanced Classes][https://discord.gg/sFUkTCNs4A] [Custom] Items, Instances, Quests, Zone, Creatures, Morphs, Titles, WorldBoss, Wings, DragonBallZ, Gems, Spells, Enchants, Mounts, VisualSpells, Automated Event, ...

Votes
303
155

Flag {$titel}
Cryora2 2021

Cryora2

Cryora2 bei uns erwarten dich viele neue Abenteuer - Maximallevel 135 und ein Gut durchdachtes Serverkonzept aber schaut es euch selber mal an und macht euch ein eigenes Bild vom Server :)

Votes
1
66
International Knight Online 2021

International Knight Online

BETA version up since 17/11/2020 USKO database Max Level 83. 80 PK 20 Farm server. All players recognized and pro international players positive response from players from other servers. Friendly staff and helpful GM.

Votes
132